Skyfire, the popular mobile browser for Google’s Android, has announced the release of latest version 3.0.1 for Android that brings new features and several bug fixes.
- Supports SD memory card slot that enable users to move the app to SD card to save some memory. This feature can be located in “Manage Applications” under “Settings”.
- Better Crash reporting by sending anonymous logs for bugs causing the crash and Android Developer are hoping that more bugs will be fixed in the future.
- Improved Download workflow for faster downloading of files hidden in the background and after its finished, a notification will pop up in the system tray for downloads
- Upload files from within the web browser
- Requirement: Android 2.2 (Froyo) or higher
Skyfire 3.0.1 for Android can be downloaded by scanning the QR code below to get the download link.